Buy Nerf Toys : New Toys For 2011 : Wholesale Toys Games.
Buy Nerf Toys
- In video gaming a nerf is a change to a game that reduces the desirability or effectiveness of a particular game element. The term is also used as a verb for the act of making such a change. The opposite of nerf is buff (in one of that term's two usages).
- To bump lightly, whether accidentally or purposefully; to water down, dumb down or especially weaken, particularly in the context of weapons in video games. (A term derived from the foam brand of toys, which are generally made safe for play. The term compares the subject to foam.)
- Nerf (trademarked in capitals as NERF) is a toy, created for safe indoor play, that either shoots or is made of foam-like material. The acronym NERF stands for Non-Expanding Recreational Foam.
- (toy) plaything: an artifact designed to be played with
- A person treated by another as a source of pleasure or amusement rather than with due seriousness
- An object, esp. a gadget or machine, regarded as providing amusement for an adult
- (toy) dally: behave carelessly or indifferently; "Play about with a young girl's affection"
- (toy) a nonfunctional replica of something else (frequently used as a modifier); "a toy stove"
- An object for a child to play with, typically a model or miniature replica of something
- obtain by purchase; acquire by means of a financial transaction; "The family purchased a new car"; "The conglomerate acquired a new company"; "She buys for the big department store"
- Pay someone to give up an ownership, interest, or share
- bargain: an advantageous purchase; "she got a bargain at the auction"; "the stock was a real buy at that price"
- Obtain in exchange for payment
- bribe: make illegal payments to in exchange for favors or influence; "This judge can be bought"
- Procure the loyalty and support of (someone) by bribery
Day 282- Introducing H to College
So the Boy and I had the day off today, and we went to the toy store to start making our Christmas list (already). As we walked around, I spotted the thing I really majored in college- Nerf basketball. Seriously- If I would have spent an eighth of the time on my studies that I spent shooting hoops in my room, I would have graduated cum laude. He whined a bit...until he made his first shot- and then there were HORSE games all over the kitchen. Good buy for five bucks! ;)
P.S.- We found a game that Bandit actually likes, too! He was pawing and jumping at the ball, gently putting it in his mouth and scooting away until we called for him to drop it. I was beginning to wonder about this puppy, but he does play!
So, I'm in college and I live in a dorm. Recently my buddies decided to regress to elementary school and buy NERF guns. I shot a roll of Tri-X during one of the battles. My goal with the printing was to capture the style of Vietnam-era war photographers who would hand-file out their negative carriers in order to show the full frame, or exactly what they saw through their camera. It creates a really cool juxtaposition between a really silly subject matter and a very serious, gritty aesthetic.
transformers toys 1980s
mcdonalds toys 2011
big boys toys maryland
cool kids toys
the little princess toys
best toys for dogs
best 2 year old toys